Monday, June 15, 2009

New Info

Well this is the first time that I have had a blog, so be patient with me. I am starting this year at a new school district as the K-12 librarian. I have completed 1 year in the master's program for my Library Media degree and will finish in May 2010. This summer they are repainting the library that I am going into, so I will get to set up the library after the painting is done and set it up the way that I want!! Also, I am really excited about moving from the classroom to the library. This is really an answer to prayer and now I really believe that I am going in the correct direction in my life and listening to where God wants me to be. I am really excited about this class and look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Good night and God bless everyone's travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment